Tuesday, July 17, 2007

pfftttt

haha super sian in skl.

that toadyyyy go and make us everything also must raise hand then can say
dumb la.
then we were like: .....ummm
then he was like: 有没有意见?

duhhhh. of course we have objections.
so RIDICULOUS la!

here's something like what happened:

toad: 要讲话先举手!
us: but then....
toad: raise your hand!!!
us: ok fine...*raise hand* very ma fan leh!
toad: ......

-.-

stupid!
then we made this joke out of it. like everything also raise hand.
muahaha

eg:

me: i want to eat noodles...
fren: *raise hand* oh hor! you never raise your hand!
me: .....

me: aye, jaclyn-
jac: *raise hand* oh hor! you never raise hand!!! giggle....
me: slap you then you know

me: how??? the queue so long, dun buy already la....
yan: hey you never raise hand!
me: you also never what.....

MUAHAHAHAHA

in case you dun geddit, nvm. just take it that i'm talking absolute nonsense!
it's an inside joke la...

wahahaha!



i-never-ever-want-to-see-a-hand-raised-in-my-life!!!

bunny:

()_()
( -.-)
(")(")

bear:

(`) (`)
( - . - )
(") (")

toodles.

No comments: