Sunday, June 10, 2007

the case of the missing cage

kee siao.
my human and her cuzzin arh, siao one.
shilah and i were happily kissing (hehe), when they went and flapped some tissue in our face.
while one of them was doing that, the other hid our cage away so we couldn't find it.
i thought i'd try to be the "hero" at this point of time and find our missing cage, (and impress shilah)
i flew back to the spot where i last saw our cage and expected to land on it.
instead, i felt nothing there and fell to the ground.
my human said, "oei! what you doing! you siao ar!"
and proceeded to drag me back to her computer table, with me struggling and flapping.
shilah was much smarter, she didn't bother trying to find the cage, she just sat there contentedly while my human's cuzzin fed her millet spray.

i couldn't resist and tried to have a peck too.
but shilah was hogging the whole spray so i couldn't even get one bite.
the cuzzin snatched the millet spray from an unexpecting shilah and pulled a bit of the spray off for me to eat.
i pecked at it hungrily.

my human said something to her cuzzin and they started laughing.
i didn't get it, what was so funny?
later i realised that they were laughing at us b'cos i was so stupid that i even tried to find an invisible cage!
grr...>:/

later in the day, i tried to find the cage many times.
at first, my human would just pick me up and say "no, boy!"
afterwards, both humans and shilah ignored me.
i attempted to find the cage in vain.
nothing at all!

nvm, i thought, i'll get it later.

my human began playing Maplestory while her cuzzin dragged a huge white shiny board in.
it was full of black scribbles which neither shilah nor i could understand.
the girl wiped off all the scribbles with a tissue, then began making curved and straight lines on the board with a marker.
i looked at shilah to see if she was watching what the human was doing, but she only cared about more millet spray. (greedy!)

i turned my attention back to the girl. as she drew more and more lines,
i could see them forming the shape of a cage!
it was almost the same size as the real one was, but didn't quite look the same.
i watched with growing interest. she began to draw curvier lines and put little strokes here and there.
i tilted my head to see better,
she was sketching a bird!
two, no, three birds. wait! four birds! two large, and two small.
i was totally amazed by how she could have mangaed that, although the birds didn't really look real enough to be me or shilah.

my human left her computer and joined her cuzzin.
she took the marker and drew a tiara on one bird, that bird was a little larger in size than the others, and had a beautiful long tail. (just like shilah!)
she pointed out to her cuzzin that the main point of the tiara was the big golden "S" on the tip of the tiara.
then her cuzzin comandeered the marker and drew a chunky golden crown for the other large bird with a ridiculously short tail.
i laughed inside my head about that tail, but then i caught a glimpse of my own tail in te glass refelction, i had an equally short tail!
oh no!
could that drawing of the bird be me?!
i decided to watch and see first.
the cuzzin drew a smaller crown for the first smaller bird,
then added a teeny tiara for the other.
both crowns and tiaras were mini replicas of the two larger crowns and tiaras.
i noticed all four crowns and tiaras all had a letter "S" on them in some way or another.
cool!
S for Shiloh! S for Shilah!
then,my human drew a squiggly arrow --->
which pointed to the short-tailed bird and wrote, "King Shiloh" in fancy lettering.
i stiffened. me?
then she drew another arrow --->
and wrote "Queen Shilah"
shiloh and shilah!
our names!
what was going on?
my human continued writing.
an arrow pointing to the first smaller bird with a crown said "Prince Shiroh"
another arrow to the other small bird said "Princess Shirah"

i couldn't figure it out....
what was happening?

To Be Continued...

xxx H.T. xxx

No comments: