Sunday, June 10, 2007

me is Shiloh! :D

hi, i'm Shiloh(shy-loh)!
i'm 3 months old so far. i live in SengKang, Rivervale condominium.
i am yellow, black, blue, white and green.
i have a pair of wings, a tail, a nice pinkish cere and orangey-yellow beak and claws.
in case you still don't get it, i'm a budgerigar.
budgie, for short.
my best friend is Shilah, she's a female and i think she's quite pretty.
i'm not lesbian ok, i am male, ''fyi''.
she is white and torquise. quite a rare color for us budgies, we're usually yellow, green or blue.

i've had many adventures so far, for my young age.
my human girl brought me to visit her friend.
her friend had a love-bird.
you may think that love-birds are very nice and kind, but WRONG.
my human's friend put that love-bird near me and Shilah, and she attacked Shilah!
Mango, which is the bird's name, is pure evil.
for a moment, i thought that Shilah was going to die.
because that naughty mango had opened her big fat strong beak and caught hold of Shilah by her left wing!
mango clawed her too, besides biting her.

nvm, shilah will slowly heal.
:D

love,
shiloh!

2 comments:

BudgerigarMiX said...

haha.
interesting story
BLOG MORE!

heidi

BudgerigarMiX said...

ohh....do u realli bab a budgie?
i have a love-birds








foo charmine